This building was constructed in 1959 for Congregation B’nai Moshe, which was formerly located in Detroit. The congregation called this building home until 1992, when a new facility was constructed in West Bloomfield. This building is now home to the Jewish Community Center of Metropolitan Detroit.
Congregation B’nai Moshe. History of B’nai Moshe.
Note for image above: All rights, including those of further reproduction and/or publication, are reserved in full by the Walter P. Reuther Library, Wayne State University. Under no circumstances can the user distribute the image(s). All image inquiries are to be forwarded to the Walter P. Reuther Library’s Audiovisual Department. Photographic reproductions may be protected by U.S. copyright law (U.S. Title 17). The user is fully responsible for copyright infringement.