Malcolm Mills Williams was born in Penn Yan, New York, in January 1912. He attended Cornell University, receiving his degree in architecture in 1935. Upon graduation Williams worked for Walter H. Whitlock, an architect in New York until 1941. The next year Williams accepted an instructor position in the College of Engineering, Michigan State College in East Lansing, Michigan. Two years later he joined the Warren Holmes Company and in 1946 he became a partner in that firm.
Northern Michigan College of Education Library, 1950
Marquette, Marquette Co. (map)
Malcolm M. Williams House, 1953
East Lansing, Ingham Co. (map)